Definitions and key terms to help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to SONO Music, that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the SONO Music Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit SONO Music and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by SONO Music as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website or App: SONO Music websites or apps
- You: a person or entity that is registered (or not registered) with SONO Music that uses the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at SONO Music. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you explore, evaluate, and purchase our services. As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at SONO Music. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at SONO Music, you agree to the terms set forth below along with the Policy. If there’s something wrong with the service you purchased, or if we have not yet started the service, you have 2 weeks (14 days) to request a refund. If you have purchased via Online payment (not Cash on Delivery), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request. If you would like to request a refund, the only way would be if you follow these guidelines:
- Email your refund request to email@example.com
- Explain why you want a refund. If the service we delivered is different from what is stated on the website, you have the right to request a refund. If SONO Music did deliver the service as described on the website, then please email why you believe a refund would be a fair way to solve the issue.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.